We have an exciting opportunity available at the Alliance Brandon location.
The path to your potential starts here!
Does the opportunity to work within an administrative team serving a variety of clients excite you? Do you love to work in a team environment and excel at attention to detail while achieving the priorities of the day? Would it motivate you to work with a firm whose top priority is to treat clients with respect and enthusiasm? If this describes you…then read on!
As an integral part of our team, we are looking for a dynamic individual to assist in the daily operations of our office. You would work within our administrative team running the clerical functions of our office as well as with senior team members assisting with client meetings and communication. Responsibilities would include answering and directing incoming calls, handling all forms of written communication from emails to formal letters, financial statement & tax return assembly, documenting details of appointments and follow up of tasks to be completed. Excellent client service is a priority.
This is a full-time position with working hours of Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (35 hours per week). A comprehensive employee benefit package, 3 weeks’ vacation to start, and RRSP matching program is provided.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an individual who:
- has a strong work ethic with attention to project completion deadlines and critical thinking
- embraces technology and brings excellent computer skills.
- is inquisitive and will take initiative to explore and research queries.
- enjoys dealing with clients in a friendly and respectful manner.
- is organized, attentive to detail and can multitask amid frequent interruptions.
- has exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- is open to the opportunity of occasionally travelling to assist at our Hamiota office location.
- is friendly, has a sense of humor and wants to be an active participant in our team environment.
Alliance Accounting Group Chartered Professional Accountants Inc. is a dynamic accounting firm committed to delivering exceptional client service, high quality of work and innovative solutions for our clients. We are committed to employing the latest in technology and client service methods.
To apply, please direct your resume to the attention of Camilla Timmer, West-Can HR. You can email your application to Camilla@wchrs.com.
Applications will be accepted until December 1, 2023. However, the competition will close if a suitable applicant is found before this date.
We thank everyone for applying for the position. Only applicants that we select for an interview will be contacted.