SALES MANAGER – MWM ENVIRONMENTAL
The Sales Manager leads the MWM Environmental sales team by mentoring, motivating and driving success through strong internal leadership and management. The Sales Manager is committed to MWM’s vision/goals and articulates this to the sales team and stakeholders. Bringing with you previous leadership experience within the waste/recycling industry you will have the opportunity to lead and develop our sales team bringing further success and growth to our organization located in Southern Manitoba.
This position is based out of the corporate office in Brandon, Manitoba and leads sales professionals in Morden, Winkler, Portage la Prairie, and Niverville.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
MWM Environmental is a fast-growing company that has quickly become a leading service provider in Southern Manitoba. The waste and recycling industry is a resilient and growing industry, and the position of Sales Manager will be a key development role. They are seeking a highly motivated individual that will embrace a leadership role within their company.
For more information, visit their website: https://www.mwmenviro.ca/
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
Competitive Compensation, RRSP, benefits plan, personal growth and development
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Train, mentor, coach, and develop sales team to perform at a high level
- Set sales goals for the sales team, monitor progress, review sales and support the team to meet their targets
- Develop a culture of positivity and motivation amongst the team
- Manage HR for the sales team, including hiring, termination, performance
- Analyze revenue growth and projected revenue growth on a regular basis using an industry specific software program and a CRM system.
- Be involved in the company’s strategic planning, create action plans, and ensure strategic goals are being met or exceeded.
- Develop sales strategies to enter new markets and offer new services to under-served areas.
- Increase market share by honing in on route density, quality service, and market pricing.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Must have related sales and management experience in the waste/recycling industry.
- Demonstrated experience in leading sales teams, mentoring, coaching, and motivating teams is required.
- Must have strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively build and maintain a positive workplace culture.
- Strong understanding of the sales process, key metrics, KPIs, sales strategies and the data that needs to be tracked/analysed in order to improve sales performance.
- Excellent computer and technology skills with the ability to learn industry specific software. Experience with CRM systems is a significant asset.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Camilla Timmer at West-Can HR, Camilla@wchrs.com. For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, email Camilla or call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application.
ABOUT WEST-CAN HR
Our team of Recruiters and HR Professionals are experts at matching jobseekers with career opportunities. Our goal is to connect with jobseekers and support their job search by utilizing our community connections and Jobseeker Network.
If you apply for this position and are selected for further consideration, this is our process:
- We screen applicant resumes based on the required qualifications for the role.
- We contact qualified individuals that are part of our Jobseeker Network to share the opportunity with them.
- If selected, you will meet with the Lead Recruiter so we can learn more about you, your work experience, skills, and qualifications.
- The top candidates are presented to the employer for selection. From there, we support the interviewing and hiring process.