Are you a Registered Dental Assistant looking for an opportunity to work in a family dental practice with a unique and positive work culture? Chancellor Dental Group strives to create a friendly, welcoming work environment that offers staff a valuable work/life balance. We are seeking a new team member who is detail oriented, organized, and passionate about patient care! This position is located in Brandon, Manitoba, relocation assistance is available (within Canada).
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Comprehensive benefits package including prescription, dental, medical, and vision coverage for you and your family.
- Competitive wage scale based on education and experience and a RSP plan.
- Paid vacation time, sick time, and personal days.
- Work life balance with a Monday to Friday schedule, no weekends, and half-days on Fridays.
- Funding for industry standard professional development and training.
- Uniform allowance.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Greet patients and answer questions prior to the appointment, ensure the patient is comfortable and prepared.
- Prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment, including the set up of instrument trays and placing for easy access, while ensuring proper sanitation protocols are followed.
- Preparing the dental exam room for use by the dentist, ensuring it is stocked and organized.
- Assist the Dentist during procedures, including passing instruments, getting supplies, and suctioning.
- Perform tasks such as scheduling appointments and assisting with billing and invoicing.
- Maintain and update detailed and accurate treatment information for each patient.
- Inform patients of appropriate oral hygiene strategies and proper care of dental fixtures.
- Take and develop dental x-rays and any required lab work.
- Adhere to regulations, practice standards, and policies relevant to the profession and practice setting.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered. Registered Dental Assistant certification is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficient with computer software systems and previous experience with Dentrix is considered as a strong asset.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Holly Van Zeben, at West-Can HR, email@example.com. For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
Chancellor Dental Group has served thousands of patients in the community and surrounding areas since 1991. As the leader in providing top dental care, the clinic provides various dental services, ranging from cleaning, braces, root canals, surgeries, and implants, etc. The clinic fosters a warm family-like culture and welcomes any qualified candidates to join their team. For more information, visit their website: https://chancellordental.com/.
ABOUT WEST-CAN HR
Our team of Recruiters and HR Professionals are experts at matching jobseekers with career opportunities. Our goal is to connect with jobseekers and support their job search by utilizing our community connections and Jobseeker Network.
If you apply for this position and are selected for further consideration, this is our process:
1. We screen applicant resumes based on the required qualifications for the role.
2. We contact qualified individuals that are part of our Jobseeker Network to share the opportunity with them.
3. If selected, you will meet with the Lead Recruiter so we can learn more about you, your work experience, skills, and qualifications.
4. The top candidates are presented to the employer for selection. From there, we support the interviewing and hiring process.