Arctic Spas is coming to Brandon! The Sales Manager will be given a unique opportunity to assist with opening and managing the new Brandon location. If you have sales/customer service experience, have supervised staff in the past, and are looking for your next big career step, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensure the store meets sales projections by effectively utilizing sales strategies.
- Supervise and support all team members to achieve or exceed sales goals while maximizing customer service and product knowledge.
- Maintain store operations by ensuring full compliance of company policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and new customers in the area.
- Conducting administrative and operational duties as required.
- Assist in customer complaints and resolving them in a timely manner.
- Comply with all head office requests regarding store operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU NEED:
- Must have previous experience in a sales position with supervisory components.
- Excellent computer and technology skills with the ability to learn industry specific software.
- Must be able to work independently, take initiative, and make decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player with good conflict management and organizational skills.
- Competitive salary scale offered (base salary plus commission).
- Health and dental benefits provided.
- Various training opportunities.
- Hours of work: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm from Tuesday to Friday, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm on Saturday, schedule will be based on store needs and coverage.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Holly Van Zeben, email@example.com. For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
Arctic Spas makes the original and best cold weather hot tubs and pools. They are long lasting, inexpensive to operate and easy to maintain. Engineered for the harshest climates. Working for Arctic Spas means a chance to sell a high-end product for a well know and respected organization. For more information, visit their website: Arctic Spas Manitoba
ABOUT WEST-CAN HR
Our team of Recruiters and HR Professionals are experts at matching jobseekers with career opportunities. Our goal is to connect with jobseekers and support their job search by utilizing our community connections and Jobseeker Network.
If you apply for this position and are selected for further consideration, this is our process:
1. We screen applicant resumes based on the required qualifications for the role.
2. We contact qualified individuals that are part of our Jobseeker Network to share the opportunity with them as well.
3. If selected, you will meet with the Lead Recruiter so we can learn more about you, your work experience, skills, and qualifications.
4. The top candidates are presented to the employer for selection. From there, we support the interviewing and hiring process.