Arctic Spas is coming to Brandon! We are searching for an experienced Service Technician with industry experience. Arctic Spas sells and maintains high end hot tubs and all-weather pools. We are offering a competitive wage and compensation package for an experienced individual. If you are looking to join a great team with a supportive and well-respected employer, this may be the opportunity for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Install hot tubs and all-weather pools at various residential settings.
- Inspect, diagnose, service, and repair various product issues.
- Provide support to Parts Person to assist with customer inquiries in store.
- Maintain proper documentation on all maintenances and repairs.
- Disassemble various hot tubs and all-weather pool components for inspection.
- Provide feedback on inspections and repairs to assist with product improvement.
THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU NEED:
- Must have experience as a Service Technician, industry specific experience is preferred.
- Must be customer service friendly with excellent communication skills.
- Experience with various hand and electric tools is required.
- Experience in plumbing and electrical is an asset.
- Class 5 driver license is required.
- Competitive wages offered
- Health and dental benefits provided.
- Extensive training opportunities.
- Hours of work: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm from Tuesday to Friday, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm on Saturday, schedule will be based on store needs and coverage.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Holly Van Zeben at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
Arctic Spas makes the original and best cold weather hot tubs and pools. They are long lasting, inexpensive to operate and easy to maintain. Engineered for the harshest climates. Working for Arctic Spas means a chance to sell a high-end product for a well know and respected organization. For more information, visit their website: Arctic Spas Manitoba
ABOUT WEST-CAN HR
Our team of Recruiters and HR Professionals are experts at matching jobseekers with career opportunities. Our goal is to connect with jobseekers and support their job search by utilizing our community connections and Jobseeker Network.
If you apply for this position and are selected for further consideration, this is our process:
1. We screen applicant resumes based on the required qualifications for the role.
2. We contact qualified individuals that are part of our Jobseeker Network to share the opportunity with them as well.
3. If selected, you will meet with the Lead Recruiter so we can learn more about you, your work experience, skills, and qualifications.
4. The top candidates are presented to the employer for selection. From there, we support the interviewing and hiring process.