As the Tire Technician in our client’s repair shop, you’ll focus on servicing and repairing tires and doing other jobs and repairs to support the shop. In this position you’ll be working in a fast paced, physically demanding environment.
Work location is in the RM of Turtle Mountain.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive wage scale with annual performance-based bonuses.
- Full health and dental benefits.
- RRSP matching program.
- Well established shop setting and equipment.
- Opportunities for training, professional development, and career growth.
- Uniforms available, 50% paid by employer.
- All PPE (besides steel toed boots) provided.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Independently complete tire repairs, installs, and rotations/balancing.
- Other jobs to support the shop, such as detailing vehicles, doing yard work outside the shop, helping to keep the shop clean and functional.
- Work as part of a team to support the daily needs of the shop and ensure customers are satisfied.
- Clean as work is completed, keeping the shop clean and organized at all times.
- *Request full job description for more information*
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Must have some related experience and willing to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment.
- Must have a valid Class 5 Drivers License.
- Must have basic computer skills and be capable of learning new industry specific programs/software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced shop and multitask to work on multiple projects.
- Must be focused on providing a positive customer experience at all times.
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative, with motivation to complete work.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds and perform physically demanding tasks.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to West-Can HR at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
Further information about our client, the employer, will be shared with candidates who are being considered for the role. If you are interested in this opportunity, we encourage you to apply, we look forward to reviewing your resume.
ABOUT WEST-CAN HR
Our team of Recruiters and HR Professionals are experts at matching jobseekers with career opportunities. Our goal is to connect with jobseekers and support their job search by utilizing our community connections and Jobseeker Network.
If you apply for this position and are selected for further consideration, this is our process:
1. We screen applicant resumes based on the required qualifications for the role.
2. We contact qualified individuals that are part of our Jobseeker Network to share the opportunity with them.
3. If selected, you will meet with the Lead Recruiter so we can learn more about you, your work experience, skills, and qualifications.
4. The top candidates are presented to the employer for selection. From there, we support the interviewing and hiring process.