Do you enjoy installing electrical systems? Acres Emergency Vehicles is seeking an individual with electrical knowledge who is engaged and committed to a high quality of work. You will have the opportunity to receive professional training and ongoing mentorship to enrich your skills. This position is in Wawanesa, Manitoba. Apply today and discover your potential with Acres Emergency Vehicles.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Install automotive wiring harnesses.
- Install and program automotive power distribution systems.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and test various electrical systems.
- Focus on maintaining a safe work environment.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized workspace or assembly station.
THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU NEED:
- Strong electrical knowledge and experience preferred.
- Understanding of automotive electrical systems and 12-volt power distribution is required.
- Experience with industry specific software or ability to learn new technology.
- Ability to be analytical and solve complex and unusual problems.
- Ability to take initiative with a high level of independent judgment.
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively with co-workers, management, outside organizations and clients.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
- Competitive wages offered
- In-depth training and mentorship provided
- Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
Acres Emergency Vehicles has been in business for over 22 years, and has developed a reputation for high-quality, reliable emergency vehicles. These attributes have forged a customer relationship that keeps customers coming back for additional Acres products. For more information, please visit http://acresev.ca/.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Jie Meng, at West-Can HR, Jie@wchrs.com. For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application.
ABOUT WEST-CAN HR
Our team of Recruiters and HR Professionals are experts at matching jobseekers with career opportunities. Our goal is to connect with jobseekers and support their job search by utilizing our community connections and Jobseeker Network.
If you apply for this position and are selected for further consideration, this is our process:
1. We screen applicant resumes based on the required qualifications for the role.
2. We contact qualified individuals that are part of our Jobseeker Network to share the opportunity with them.
3. If selected, you will meet with the Lead Recruiter so we can learn more about you, your work experience, skills, and qualifications.
4. The top candidates are presented to the employer for selection. From there, we support the interviewing and hiring process.