Are you a professional driver looking for a new challenge? Does working a 40-hour week and getting home every night sound like a fit? We are currently recruiting for a professional Class 3 driver to work for a great community-focused employer that invests heavily in their team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Reporting directly to the Petroleum Division Manager, duties will include, but not limited to; customer service, processing customer transactions, product knowledge, inventory control, merchandising, and general Occupational Health and Safety responsibilities.
THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU NEED:
· Excellent customer service skills
· Highly motivated and ability to multitask
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Must be mechanically inclined and be able to perform heavy lifting
· Valid Class 3 Driver’s license with Air Endorsement required
· Petroleum knowledge would be an asset but not required
· Must be able to provide a valid commercial driver’s abstract dated within 30 days at time of interview.
· Competitive wage scale offered.
· Comprehensive Health benefits
· Training and development opportunities
· Home every night!
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Jie Meng at email@example.com. For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth.
ABOUT WEST-CAN HR
Our team of Recruiters and HR Professionals are experts at matching jobseekers with career opportunities. Our goal is to connect with jobseekers and support their job search by utilizing our community connections and Jobseeker Network.
If you apply for this position and are selected for further consideration, this is our process:
1. We screen applicant resumes based on the required qualifications for the role.
2. We contact qualified individuals that are part of our Jobseeker Network to share the opportunity with them as well.
3. If selected, you will meet with the Lead Recruiter so we can learn more about you, your work experience, skills, and qualifications.
4. The top candidates are presented to the employer for selection. From there, we support the interviewing and hiring process.
We Help Westman Work!