Do you have a Class 3 driver license and are looking for a full-time job with the opportunity to be home every night? MWM Environmental is looking to add a Class 3 Route Driver to their team located North of Souris, Manitoba. The Class 3 Route Driver is a crucial part of delivering dependable and efficient waste and recycling removal from businesses and residential areas.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensure dependable and effective pickup of curbside carts, frontload containers, and roll-offs.
- Independently and accurately complete the pre-determined route each day.
- Be present and available to ensure service goes uninterrupted.
- Perform general maintenance on the equipment.
- Follow safe operating procedures when in and around heavy machinery to ensure safety of self and others.
THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU NEED:
- Must have a valid Class 3 Driver’s License with air brake endorsement.
- Previous related experience is preferred; experience working with waste handling equipment and/or driving a pre-determined route is an asset.
- Must be mechanically inclined and able to problem solve mechanical issues.
- Must be safety minded and conscious of workplace health and safety.
- Able to work independently, take initiative, and be dependable.
- Must be physically capable of tarping large containers.
- Four 10 hours days that would consist of 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday) with occasional overtime dependent on workload.
- Competitive wages offered.
- Full health and dental benefit package.
- Annual vacation time accumulated.
- RSP matching available.
- To encourage a healthy work-life balance, Drivers are not required to spend any nights away from home.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Jie Meng at West-Can HR, email@example.com. For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
MWM Environmental has been serving communities as a waste and recycling service provider in Southern Manitoba for 30 years. MWM is passionate about offering great customer experiences and this cannot be achieved without first having a team of happy and committed employees. MWM is committed to giving back to the communities they work in and offering employees satisfying and fulfilling careers. For more information on MWM Environmental, visit their website: https://www.mwmenviro.ca/
ABOUT WEST-CAN HR
Our team of Recruiters and HR Professionals are experts at matching jobseekers with career opportunities. Our goal is to connect with jobseekers and support their job search by utilizing our community connections and Jobseeker Network.
If you apply for this position and are selected for further consideration, this is our process:
- We screen applicant resumes based on the required qualifications for the role.
- We contact qualified individuals that are part of our Jobseeker Network to share the opportunity with them as well.
- If selected, you will meet with the Lead Recruiter so we can learn more about you, your work experience, skills, and qualifications.
- The top candidates are presented to the employer for selection. From there, we support the interviewing and hiring process.