West-Can HR Solutions is currently recruiting on behalf of Inventronics for
Assembly Operator positions.
Inventronics Limited has been designing and manufacturing enclosure solutions since 1970.Inventronics has built a reputation as a high-quality, cost effective, long-term partner to many of North America’s largest Telecom, Cable and Power corporations.
What you will be doing.
As the Assembly Operator you will be assembling steel cabinets or kits using various hardware.
What you will need to do to achieve.
· The skills you will need to have to achieve the goals of this position are:
· Be open to learning and operating various tools and machinery
· Operate various hand tools
· Package parts and cabinets to Inventronics’ quality and workmanship standards
· Ensure part count to work order quantity accuracy
· Able to perform repetitive tasks while maintaining a high focus on product accuracy
· Perform other assembly duties as assigned
What the job requires.
· Ability to preform repetitive tasks, while maintaining a keen eye for detail.
· Good hand dexterity
· Ability to read and interpret cabinet assembly drawings and bill of materials
· Experience in manufacturing or trades an asset
· Ability to perform handling tasks; will be required to lift 25KG
· Valid Class 5 Driver’s License an asset
If you would like more information on the position and to apply please contact Lora at email@example.com or call 204-727-0008