The Administrative Assistant is the first point of contact for customers as they enter our business. Using your superior customer service skills, you will make the customer feel welcome while directing them to the right person for help. You are the go-to person regarding any administrative needs.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive wage range
- Friendly, team-oriented work environment
- Paid vacation time
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Act as the main point of contact for all customers, creating an inviting environment.
- Answer the main phone lines, transfer, and screen calls and respond to general email inquiries.
- Maintain a friendly and professional atmosphere for customers and visitors to the location.
- Perform daily bookkeeping, accounts receivable, and accounts payables through QuickBooks online.
- Process payroll through QuickBooks online.
- Oversee any inventory of office supplies.
- Support the external accountant by providing any required assistance.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Combination of related education and experience.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to communicate clearly in a kind and confident manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask is a requirement.
- Experience with QuickBooks Online is a strong asset.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to West-Can HR, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
Further information about our client, the employer, will be shared with candidates who are being considered for the role. If you are interested in this opportunity, we encourage you to apply, we look forward to reviewing your resume.
ABOUT WEST-CAN HR
Our team of Recruiters and HR Professionals are experts at matching jobseekers with career opportunities. Our goal is to connect with jobseekers and support their job search by utilizing our community connections and Jobseeker Network.
If you apply for this position and are selected for further consideration, this is our process:
1. We screen applicant resumes based on the required qualifications for the role.
2. We contact qualified individuals that are part of our Jobseeker Network to share the opportunity with them.
3. If selected, you will meet with the Lead Recruiter so we can learn more about you, your work experience, skills, and qualifications.
4. The top candidates are presented to the employer for selection. From there, we support the interviewing and hiring process.