Service Coordinator/Inside Sales – based in a Brandon Location
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
This client is in Brandon and offers a full-service of industry specific equipment to manufacturers.
West-Can HR is currently assisting in this hire.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Service Coordinator/Inside Salesperson will be responsible for preparing sales and service quotes, preparation of work schedules, field service reports and utilizing Great Plains systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIES:
· Preparing sales and service quotes, reviewing customer purchase orders, entering orders into Microsoft ERP software
· Ordering parts from suppliers, completing paperwork for invoicing.
· Create and maintain work schedules, and prepare field service reports
· Communicate with customers regarding orders, using a solution focused approach to any problem
· Build relationships with suppliers through open communication and follow up regarding any issues.
· Ensure any administrative needs are met in the shop such as day to day office/shop purchases.
· Stay informed on specific certifications and training needed for onsite work.
THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU NEED:
· Post-Secondary education in business administration or finance preferred
· 2-3 years experience in Industrial Procurement or accounting
· Experience in managing an office or shop setting
· Proficient in using an ERP systems
· Proficient in MS office
· Able to work independently with limited supervision
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Lora Hay, Registered Professional Recruiter at Lora@wchrs.com. For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, call our office at 204-727-0008. Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application.
ABOUT WEST-CAN HR
Our team of Recruiters and HR Professionals are experts at matching jobseekers with career opportunities. Our goal is to connect with jobseekers and support their job search by utilizing our community connections and Jobseeker Network.
If you apply for this position and are selected for further consideration, this is our process:
1. We screen applicant resumes based on the required qualifications for the role.
2. We contact qualified individuals that are part of our Jobseeker Network to share the opportunity with them as well.
3. If selected, you will meet with the Lead Recruiter so we can learn more about you, your work experience, skills, and qualifications.
4. The top candidates are presented to the employer for selection. From there, we support the interviewing and hiring process.