Hiring!! Leadership roles – Royal Bank of Canada RBC
Are you a professional looking to inspire, mentor and coach a team, while giving back to your community?
In this management role you will be motivating and coaching your team to create positive client experiences. You will act as an ambassador in your community, sharing common goals and purpose with other RBC partners.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Inspire, facilitate, and lead with superior retailing excellence to deliver a positive client experience
· Deliver results and support new client acquisitions through multiple channels, including your own team and local partners
· Lead change and allocate resources to meet the needs of the community, growing, sales, revenue, and market share
· Ensure high employee engagement through recruiting, talent management, development, and career planning
· Coach team on client advice, education, problem resolution and prevention.
· Take actions to close identified gaps through operational and compliance reviews and reports.
THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU NEED:
· Post-Secondary Education in Business Administration in finance an asset
· 2-3 years experience in a leadership, people management role
· Experience in both business and personal banking an asset
· Ability to communicate through most platforms
· Ability to complete needed accreditation and gain licenses within a specified time frame.
· Strategic planner, proactive, and intuitive leader.
Challenge to be your best self, be a progressive thinker to enable growth, work together with your team to deliver trusted advice to help clients thrive and communities prosper.
RBC fosters a diverse and welcoming atmosphere. They are deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Lora Hay, at West-Can HR, Lora@wchrs.com. For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application.
ABOUT WEST-CAN HR
Our team of Recruiters and HR Professionals are experts at matching jobseekers with career opportunities. Our goal is to connect with jobseekers and support their job search by utilizing our community connections and Jobseeker Network.
If you apply for this position and are selected for further consideration, this is our process:
1. We screen applicant resumes based on the required qualifications for the role.
2. We contact qualified individuals that are part of our Jobseeker Network to share the opportunity with them.
3. If selected, you will meet with the Lead Recruiter so we can learn more about you, your work experience, skills, and qualifications.
4. The top candidates are presented to the employer for selection. From there, we support the interviewing and hiring process.