As the insurance broker you will be the expert on promoting and educating customers on auto and personal insurance products. You will use your exceptional interpersonal skills to build solid relationships with clients.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
This Brandon based company promotes work/life balance, great working hours, training opportunities and a positive work environment. Health benefits will be offered after your probationary period has been completed.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Processing of MPI Autopac online transactions and drivers licensing.
- Collection and processing of payments and explain any payment options to clients.
- Providing knowledge of coverage and driver’s licensing requirements and information.
- Build strong relationships with clients using exceptional customer service skills.
- Process personal policies and contracts including residential and recreational property.
- Provide recommendations regarding insurance coverage, products, and services.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Post- secondary education in business administration or insurance would be an asset but not required.
- Strong customer service skills working in the insurance industry.
- Completion of CAIB designation is an asset.
- Auto and Personal Broker experience an asset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Have a strong computer aptitude with the ability to learn new software programs over time.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Lora, at West-Can HR, Lora@wchrs.com For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
Further information about our client, the employer, will be shared with candidates who are being considered for the role. If you are interested in this opportunity, we encourage you to apply, we look forward to reviewing your resume.
ABOUT WEST-CAN HR
Our team of Recruiters and HR Professionals are experts at matching jobseekers with career opportunities. Our goal is to connect with jobseekers and support their job search by utilizing our community connections and Jobseeker Network.
If you apply for this position and are selected for further consideration, this is our process:
1. We screen applicant resumes based on the required qualifications for the role.
2. We contact qualified individuals that are part of our Jobseeker Network to share the opportunity with them.
3. If selected, you will meet with the Lead Recruiter so we can learn more about you, your work experience, skills, and qualifications.
4. The top candidates are presented to the employer for selection. From there, we support the interviewing and hiring process.