Are you organized, with a high level of attention to detail? Do you have great customer service and administrative skills? If you answered yes to all these questions keep reading.
Under the direction of the Operation Manager and Controller, the Inventory Control Administrator is responsible for providing inventory and administrative support. This position will work with various other staff relating to the Shipping, Accounting and Sales departments.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
Domtek Building Products specializes in metal roofing, wall cladding and related building products for residential, agricultural, and commercial applications. They host a strong collaborative work environment that fosters employee’s growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Provide administrative assistance with written communications, filing, other general office duties.
· In the GP system (Great Plains), Add/modify customer accounts, inventory item numbers, and inventory pricing sheets.
· Enter inventory assemblies and make inventory adjustments
· Work with the inside sales department to enter orders.
· Ability to respond to queries from management, other staff and clients as required.
· Possess a strong understanding of MS Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU NEED:
· Directly related formal training or education in Office Administration would be an asset.
· An understanding of Great Plains invoicing module would be an asset but not essential
· Strong customer service skills and the ability to work with all types of people.
· Must have strong administrative skills.
· Excellent communication skills required (written, oral and listening).
· A valid driver’s license and vehicle will be required
· Competitive wage scale offered with regular performance reviews and cost of living increases.
· Health benefits
· RSP matching available
· Mental health supports offered
· Opportunity for professional development
· An inclusive workplace with a focus on work-life balance
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Lora Hay RPR at email@example.com For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and application.