West-Can HR Solutions is currently recruiting on behalf of Inventronics for
Paint Line Operator positions.
Inventronics Limited has been designing and manufacturing enclosure solutions since 1970.Inventronics has built a reputation as a high-quality, cost effective, long-term partner to many of North America’s largest Telecom, Cable and Power corporations.
What you will be doing.
As the Paint Line Operator, you will be maintaining the paint line to ensure the best quality of products.
What you will need to do to achieve.
Blow off parts, clean hooks, deburring and sanding
Mask parts to drawings and work order instructions
Hang parts and assists with unhanging parts on to the paint line
Ensure parts counts to work order quantity as required
Ensure accurate documentation of tags, work order and logs
Participate in general maintenance of department i.e., end of day cleaning, etc.
Perform other operator duties as assigned
What the job requires.
· Ability to work in a hot environment
· Ability to perform repetitive tasks
· Must enjoy working in a team environment
· Ability to learn, retain and perform various tasks
· Ability to learn how to safely operate various machines and tools
· Ability to learn how to read various production documents such as work orders, drawings, etc.
· Must have a keen eye for detail and understand the importance of producing products that meet both Inventronics quality and workmanship standards as well as our customers
· Ability to perform handling tasks; will be required to lift 25KG
If you would like more information on the position and to apply please contact Lora at email@example.com or call 204-727-0008