The Brandon Plant Manager provides strategic direction, guidance, and tactical oversight to operations at the Brandon manufacturing plant to achieve the site and organizational objectives. The Leader will be a contributing member of the global Manufacturing Network Leadership Team (NLT), and is responsible for all aspects of operations at the Site including Manufacturing, Quality, Environmental Health and Safety, Supply Chain, Engineering and Maintenance and provides coordination with enabling functions supporting the site (Finance, Engineering, HR, Procurement, and IT).
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive Compensation, RRSP, benefits plan, personal growth and development, relocation assistance, and a strong performance bonus potential.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead this important cGMP Facility delivering significant strategic benefit reducing E2E Cycle time, inventory levels, cost of goods and adapting to volume changes for the product franchise.
- Provide direction and leadership for site operations (Production, Quality, Engineering, Supply Chain, Operational Excellence and Environmental Health & Safety areas).
- Provide direction and leadership for the satellite field Research facility and their team of field compliance officers, suppliers, and operations team.
- Ensure the highest ethics and integrity are practiced through strong compliance, data integrity, front line leader support and risk management.
- Work with the Site and network colleagues to deploy and certify business process improvements through structured process improvement approach and supportive leadership models.
- Maintain the facilities in a state of cGMP compliance with all relevant local and global stakeholders, including Boards of Health.
- Set strategies for the Site relating to talent management, development, and succession planning.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, engineering, pharmacy, or a related technical or business discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in cGMP manufacturing, including at least 5 years of experience in a senior leadership role at a manufacturing site.
- Demonstrated understanding and implementation of continuous improvement and manufacturing process optimization.
- Proven history of effective performance management, coaching, mentoring and a commitment to mutual accountability, with a track record of talent development, succession planning and diversity.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation, public relations, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Preference given to candidates with more than one facility / functional area of relevant experience.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Rob Starkell at West-Can HR, email@example.com. For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, email Rob or call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
Candidates who meet the qualification / screening requirements for this role will be told who the company we are hiring for is.
ABOUT WEST-CAN HR
Our team of Recruiters and HR Professionals are experts at matching jobseekers with career opportunities. Our goal is to connect with jobseekers and support their job search by utilizing our community connections and Jobseeker Network.
If you apply for this position and are selected for further consideration, this is our process:
- We screen applicant resumes based on the required qualifications for the role.
- We contact qualified individuals that are part of our Jobseeker Network to share the opportunity with them.
- If selected, you will meet with the Lead Recruiter so we can learn more about you, your work experience, skills, and qualifications.
- The top candidates are presented to the employer for selection. From there, we support the interviewing and hiring process.