STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM – EMCO CORPORATION
Do you want to grow your career and become a strong leader in the sales, customer services or operations field? EMCO Corporation is seeking an entrepreneurial minded individual to join their Strategic Development Program (SDP). The program is composed of different phases to allow you to learn every aspect of the distribution business thoroughly. The successful graduates will continue their EMCO careers in various positions such as senior account management, technical sales, purchasing, operations, or leading a Profit Center location. EMCO offers you numerous opportunities to learn and grow along with support from experienced mentors and managers. The position is located in Brandon, Manitoba.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Phase 1- Warehouse logistic
- Understand and learn all level of warehouse logistic including product knowledge, route planning process, and the plumbing handling process.
- Utilize knowledge around the shipping and receiving process to provide insights on new process development.
Phase 2 – Operations
- Deliver professional and exceptional customer services for over counter sales.
- Participate in daily operation activities with commitment including pricing, order, inventory, and credit management.
Phase 3 – Inside Sales
- Responsible for managing and assist in various projects.
- Engage in sales management by providing customer service, developing positive partnerships with all stakeholders, and sourcing new vendors.
THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU NEED:
- Diploma or degree in business or operations management is preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in sales, warehouse or operations field is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Self motivated and willingness to take initiative.
- Must be physical capable to lift up to 50Ibs.
- Competitive wage scale offered with regular performance reviews
- Health and dental benefits
- Comprehensive pension plan
- Opportunity for professional development
- An inclusive workplace with a focus on work-life balance
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Rob Starkell at Rob@wchrs.com. For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
EMCO Corporation is a fun, fast paced and dynamic workplace. We work as a team, share core values, and support each other’s growth and development. As our teammate, you will have the opportunity to continually develop your skills through ongoing training, have the opportunity to be innovative and try new things, and work alongside passionate colleagues who are dedicated to meeting and exceeding the needs of the customers we serve. Our goal is to hire results driven individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit. At EMCO we let our teammates live into their dreams and beyond and encourage them to think as owners.
ABOUT WEST-CAN HR
Our team of Recruiters and HR Professionals are experts at matching jobseekers with career opportunities. Our goal is to connect with jobseekers and support their job search by utilizing our community connections and Jobseeker Network.
If you apply for this position and are selected for further consideration, this is our process:
- We screen applicant resumes based on the required qualifications for the role.
- We contact qualified individuals that are part of our Jobseeker Network to share the opportunity with them as well.
- If selected, you will meet with the Lead Recruiter so we can learn more about you, your work experience, skills, and qualifications.
- The top candidates are presented to the employer for selection. From there, we support the interviewing and hiring process.