West-Can HR Solutions is Currently Recruiting for a Full Time Permanent Installation Technician for a client in Brandon, Manitoba.
The Installation Technician is responsible for providing right-first-time installation and service, has excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills, and is able to take initiative and provide excellent customer service as needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install wraps, lettering, signage, etc. as per design specifications
- Install residential and commercial tint/frosting, paint protection, and coatings
- General maintenance and clean up around the building including but not limited to cleaning shop, organizing tools, cleaning showroom and showroom displays, organizing inventory, etc.
- Participate in and add value to safety initiatives, policies, and procedures, ensuring safe work practices are adhered to in all day-to-day activities.
- To ensure safety and productivity, all employees are required to attend work on time, alert, and prepared to perform all responsibilities associated with their job.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have previous experience in customer service and working independently.
- Experience in the automotive industry is an asset.
- Will train technical skills for the right candidate.
- Ability to work independently without supervision and as part of a cohesive team.
- Team player with strong commitment to the company.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to maintain accuracy.
- Ability to take initiative with a high level of independent judgment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License is a must.